Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class to check-in, meet the instructor, and to become acquainted with the studio.
Note that we require cancellation notice at least 8 hours in advance for group sessions, 12 hours for private sessions, and 24 hours for events. Late cancels will result in forfeiting the class.
Liability and social media waivers are required for all sessions. When scheduling for your first session, click the waiver box upon checkout. If you are experiencing an on-going illness, or are currently pregnant, please consult a doctor prior to class. Aerial classes will require a doctor’s note prior to participation.
Fitness shoes with clean soles only - no street shoes allowed (including spin classes). The instructor has the authority to ask you to remove your shoes prior to activity.
No one under the age of 18 is allowed to participate in group fitness sessions unless otherwise approved by management. Teen and Kid sessions will be indicated in the name of the class listed on the schedule.
No one under the age of 18 is allowed to be present in the studio while class is in session. If present, the instructor has the authority to ask you, the guardian, to leave. If the instructor is comfortable with having a child present in the waiting area, the guardian MUST complete a waiver on behalf of the child. Note that this is an adult-only studio, and your child might overhear mature conversations, and music.
Preparing for Aerial Classes:
By nature, aerial activity is risky. Serenite' Fitness has rigged their aerial equipment in 100% compliance with the highest of industry standards and hosts instructors with 30+ years of combined experience.
Please take the following into consideration before attending class:
1. Remove jewelry and/or clothing with sharp edges, and zippers. Silks can snag which will compromise safety efficacy.
2. Remove socks, and avoid lotions before class.
3. Avoid eating meals 90 minutes prior to class.
4. Form fitting clothing is ideal for aerial, including high-cut shirts and leggings.
5. Aerial practice is not recommended for spine injuries, on-going illnesses, vertigo, sensitivity to motion sickness, heart problems, history of stroke, and pregnancy. If unsure, consult both Serenite' Fitness and your Physician prior to registration.
Questions? Contact Sarah anytime.